Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OpenGateKillers

I have recently created a clan for Digital Paintball 2.0 called OpenGateKillers or [OGK]. I am the leader, Qwaseman3. We are a clan of skill and determination.  If you wish to join OpenGateKillers, please read the requirements.

REQUIREMENTS FOR OGK

-Must have Skype, no exception.
-Must be able to strafe decently.
-Must have been playing for atleast 6 months.
-Must have a Global Login Acount.
-This isn't realy a requirement,  but it is recommended; Must have a forum account.
-Must know what PGP is. --For sure.
-Be active on DP2
-Be active on this BlogSpot

If you have any questions,  add me on Skype (qwaseman2) or email me at qwaseman2@gmail.com.

If you want to join [OGK], you must meet the requirements.

Steps to get into  [OGK]

1.) Meet the requirements.
2.) Add me on Skype (read above the steps for contact information).
3.) Ask to join, and I will test you using PGP. You must win against me. If you do not win, read the exception at the bottom of the steps.
4.) If you win and make it into the clan, go to your Global Login Profile and type in OpenGateKillers into the "Join Clan" box.
5.) Remember you must be loyal to the clan and respect other clan members.
6.) Once accepted after placing a request, add [OGK] to the beginning of your name.

**If you play well, but still did not beat me, you still may be able to join.

                                                 -Qwaseman3

No comments:

Post a Comment